Cell Site Analyst
Footprint Investigations have a vacancy for a full time Cell Site Analyst to join our dedicated team in our Redditch office.
Experience preferred in the following:
- Experience in conducting data analysis and presentation of findings in an easy to understand manner.
- Producing clear, concise data schedules, mapping and reports.
- Use or knowledge of various Cell Site Analysis techniques
- Examining reports and exhibits in order to comment on their accuracy
- An awareness of Cell Site Analysis
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Can work independently with limited supervision
- Able to prioritise work and meet strict deadlines
- Ability to complete work accurately, clearly and concisely
- Bring in new ideas to innovate ways of working
- Excellent listening and interpersonal skills
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
Relevant formal qualifications.
Full UK driving licence required.
Competitive salary dependant on experience.
How to apply:
Please email your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com
Your application will be treated with the strictest confidence.