Experience preferred in the following:
• Experience in conducting data analysis and presentation of findings in an easy to understand manner.
• Producing clear, concise data schedules, mapping and reports.
• Use or knowledge of various Cell Site Analysis techniques
• Examining reports and exhibits in order to comment on their accuracy
• An awareness of Cell Site Analysis
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Good oral and written communication skills
• Can work independently with limited supervision
• Able to prioritise work and meet strict deadlines
• Ability to complete work accurately, clearly and concisely
• Bring in new ideas to innovate ways of working
• Excellent listening and interpersonal skills
• Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
Relevant formal qualifications.
Competitive salary dependant on experience.
How to apply:
Please email your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com
Your application will be treated with the strictest confidence.